GTC's Online Plan form
Terms & Conditions
Through this FTP site Golden Triangle Construction, Inc. (GTC) and Golden Triangle Construction of Southern Colorado, Inc., will provide electronic files for your convenience and use subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Our electronic files are compatible with Adobe Acrobat. GTC makes no representation as to the compatibility of these files with your hardware or your software.
2. The documents must be printed using the correct document size so that correct scaling of the drawings can be achieved. In most instances these document sizes have been locked to prevent incorrect printing sizes. However, it is the responsibility of the user to verify the document size versus the printed size of the drawings. If you choose to scale the drawings for whatever purpose, the user must be responsible to check the scale of the drawings or rely exclusively on dimensions.
3. Data contained on these electronic files shall not be used by you or anyone else who receives these data files through or from you for any purpose other than access to the documents. Any other use or reuse by you or others will be at your sole risk. You agree to make no claim and hereby waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any claim or cause of action of any nature against us, our officers, directors, employees, agents, or sub-consultants that may arise out of or in connection with your use of the electronic files.
4. Furthermore, you shall, to the fullest extent permitted by law, indemnify and hold us harmless against all damages, liabilities, or costs, including reasonable attorney's fees and defense costs, arising out of or resulting from your use of these electronic files.
5. The plans located in the bidding plans directory are not construction documents. Differences may exist between these bidding electronic files and corresponding construction documents. By your use of these electronic files, you are not relieved of your duty to fully comply with the contract documents, including and without limitation the need to check, confirm, and coordinate all dimensions and details, take field measurements, verify field conditions, and coordinate your work with that of other contractors for the project.
In order to proceed to our online plan directory, please fill out this short form.
* Denotes a required field